Where We Are
How to Reach Us
Our hotel is 40 km far from the Abruzzo Airport that joins the Region with the main airports in Italy and in the rest of Europe. The Airport is easy to be reached by public transportation.
The beach is at only 6 km; Lanciano at 4 km. Use the interactive map to establish the path that leads you to our hotel.
- From north and south:
From the A14 Adriatica highway (from the north: in the direction of Ancona; from the south: in the direction of Pescara), exit at Val di Sangro, follow the direction of Villa S. Maria, take the SS 652, continue towards Rosciavizza, Mozzagrogna.
- From Chieti:
Take the A 14 motorway towards Bari, exit at Val di Sangro, follow the direction of Villa S. Maria, take the SS 652, continue towards Rosciavizza, Mozzagrogna.
- From Pescara:
Take the SS 16 towards Chieti, continue on the A 14 towards Bari, exit at Val di Sangro, follow the direction for Villa S. Maria, take the SS 652, continue towards Rosciavizza, Mozzagrogna.
- You can reach the San Vito - Lanciano railway station (Ferrovia Sangritana - about 6.5 km away) and continue to Mozzagrogna by bus with the "Sangritana" bus lines.
- To consult the train timetables, visit the website of the Ferrovie dello Stato.
- Autolinee Sangritana:
For information on all the routes to reach Mozzagrogna consult the website.
- The other lines operating in the province of Chieti are the following:
- TUA ABRUZZO Società Unica Abruzzese di Trasporti S.p.A.
- Autolinee Satam (La Panoramica Group)
- Autolinee Di Fonzo
- Autolinee Di Febo - Capuani